SBCERA has numerous forms available to assist with a variety of retirement options. To update or make changes to your SBCERA retirement account, please complete the appropriate form below. For your convenience, these forms are also available on mySBCERA and some of them are fillable electronic versions.

Return your completed, signed form to SBCERA. Please contact SBCERA if you have any questions about completing these forms. 

Address Change
Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposit
Beneficiary Designation
Benefit Estimate & Member Statement Request
Federal Withholding Election
Justification for Non-Signature of Spouse or Domestic Partner
Name Change
Release of Information
RESBC Membership Deduction and Authorization to Release Information
Returning Retiree Certification Form
State Withholding Election Form
Special Durable Power of Attorney Form

Log in