SBCERA Announces “mySBCERA” — Your New Online Member Portal
We’re excited to share that your new online member portal, “mySBCERA” (previously known as MemberDirect), is now mobile-friendly and much easier to access anytime, anywhere, using your computer, phone or tablet.
With mySBCERA, you can do the following:
- View Your Account Summary
- See Your Contact and Beneficiary Information
- Get a Customized Retirement Benefit Estimate
- Access Your Member Statements
- Find Pre-filled forms for a variety of account activities
- Register for Seminars and Webinars
- Elect eDelivery to receive Member Statements and more via email versus mail
RetireES and Beneficiaries
- View Your Paystub (also known as pay advice)
- See a Benefit Summary
- Access Your Benefit Payment History
- View Your 1099-R Information
- Review Your Contact and Nominated Beneficiary Information
Sign up today at www.SBCERA.org/mySBCERA and discover the many resources available. You can also access mySBCERA by visiting our website and selecting the “ACCESS mySBCERA” button at the top of the homepage.
Already have an account? If you already have a MemberDirect account, you can use your existing login information to access your mySBCERA account.
As a reminder, our office is currently closed to the public, but we’re working and available to assist you. Please visit the additional Latest News posts in this section, as many of our services have currently shifted online due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).