Welcome to the San Bernardino County Employees’ Retirement Association (SBCERA) website. We welcome all of our members, plan sponsors and other stakeholders who want to learn about our plan and benefits.
At SBCERA, we aim to enhance members’ understanding of their retirement benefits by providing user-friendly retirement planning tools and up-to-date information.
Are you a member of SBCERA? If so, below are some of the tools available to assist you with planning for retirement and learning more about your benefits. Many of the items listed require an SBCERA Web Member Services (WMS) account. We encourage you to log into or create an account in WMS. It’s quick and easy to sign up.
|2013 Benefit Payment Dates
||Looking for Your Direct Deposit Advice - View It In WMS
- Active Members:
Create a new WMS account to access details about your retirement account including your total refundable contributions, nominated beneficiary and years of service credit.
- Retirees and Beneficiaries:
With a WMS account you can access benefit payroll information, verify direct deposit details, view and print payee advices and review your tax withholding elections.
WMS Retirement Planning Tools:
Members with a WMS account can also access the following resources. The resources available vary based on whether you are an active member, retiree or beneficiary:
- eCorrespondence – receive SBCERA communications electronically. Sign-up to start receiving your Quarterly Review Newsletter and Annual Member Statement (active members) or Direct Deposit Advices (retirees and beneficiaries) via email.
- Benefit Estimator – create detailed benefit estimates based on different projected separation dates
(i.e. retirement dates).
- Service Purchase Estimator – determine approximately how much it might cost you to purchase some types of service credit.
- Pre-Filled Forms – save time completing SBCERA forms.
- Nominated Beneficiary Information – verify that your designated beneficiary or beneficiaries are up-to-date. Not accurate? Complete a Beneficiary Designation/Change form.
Other SBCERA Online Resources:
Take a look at these additional resources, which do not require a WMS account, including:
Worried about your privacy? Please review the SBCERA Privacy Statement.